I am an IT consultant and contractor specialising in Citrix and Microsoft infrastructure.
A Citrix Certified Expert with vast XenApp and XenDesktop knowledge, I have delivered around 30 Citrix projects to thousands of users across the private and public sectors. Every one has come in on time, to budget, and met the client’s commissioned objectives.
Confident with client stakeholders at all levels, from senior management down, I am able to adapt quickly to all manner of business situations and challenges. Adept at quickly grasping the barriers to project delivery, I develop innovative, enduring solutions based on my deep knowledge, rather than relying on others to micro-manage my performance.
Commercially astute and nationally mobile, I am looking for challenging networking projects requiring my broad range of technical, commercial and people skills, where I can deliver rapid results and leave sustainable solutions.
Technical Skills Overview:
• Citrix Engineering: (Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenServer 5.6 – 6.1.0, Citrix Provisioning Services, Citrix Web Interface, Citrix Secure Gateway, Citrix Netscaler)
• Microsoft Engineering: (Window Server with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, SQL)
• Operating Systems: (Microsoft Windows Server 2003-2008 R2, Microsoft Windows XP-8, VMware vSphere 5 (ESXi))
• Network Management: (Symantec Altiris, HP Device Manager, Wyse Device Manager)
• Infrastructure: (Switching, Routing, Firewalls, Proxies, Filtering, Microsoft TMG, Citrix NetScaler)
• Technical: (Consultancy and Design, Systems Administration, Server Deployment, Desktop Deployment)
• Administration: (Business Communication, Project Coordination, Incident Management, SLA / KPI Monitoring and Reporting, Negotiation and Influencing, Training and Tuition)
• Software Applications: (Microsoft Word, Excel, Visual Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Various MSI Packaging / Inspection Tools, Windows Sysinternals Suite)