StoreFront 2.1 provides compatibility for the Online Plug-In and legacy clients by enabling the exposure of a Web Interface “Services Site” style config.xml page. This is used by the PNAgent to discover the site (i.e. store) configuration options and is configured
More information: http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/topic/dws-storefront-21/dws-legacy-support.html
By default, StoreFront is configured to only allow “Prompt” authentication from a PNAgent connection and an application launch.
Enabling PNAgent SSON to StoreFront
In order to allow PNAgent to use Single Sign-On to connect to the StoreFront server and enumerate the applications, do the following:
- Browse to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\[StoreName]\Views\PnaConfig
- Make a backup of “Config.aspx”
- On the production copy of “Config.aspx”, make the following changes:
- Find the line starting with “<LogonMethod>” and ending with “</LogonMethod>”
- Change this line to “<LogonMethod>sson</LogonMethod>”
- Save the file and restart PNAgent. It should now automatically login and return the published applications.
Enabling PNAgent SSON to the Published Applications
In order to allow a user to correctly launch a published application delivered by SSON PNAgent, do the following:
- Browse to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\[StoreName]
- Make a backup of “web.config”
- On the production copy of “web.config”, make the following changes:
- Find the line starting with “<pnaProtocolResources”
- Within that line, locate the “logonMethod” setting and change the method to “sson”. i.e. logonMethod=”sson”
- Your applications should now authenticate correctly.